Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Birthday






I wasn't too excited about my birthday, just another day. I had a lot of fun though. Grandma Talbot came in and we went to Chilis, then minature golfing. The minature golfing place is cosmic and has animal statues all over so Blayke loves to look at everything. Of course Grandma kicked our butts at golfing :) My mom and Done'e got me my favorite cake from Coldstone. Chocolate cake with cakebatter ice-cream with cookie dough mixed in. Its so yummy! So we ate cake and watched a movie before going to bed.

2 comments:

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

I knew it was your Birthday, but when I checked your blog the other day there wasn't anything-- so sorry Happy Late Birthday

Torrey said...

Ooooo yummy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARYN! Hey I love the watch you are wearing! It is way cute.