Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Monster Truck Show

Nicole and Colt invited Blayke and I to the Monster Truck Show on Satuday. We had so much fun!
Eating Popcorn waiting for the show to start


They didn't take their eyes off the trucks
Cheese!
Thank goodness for the ear plugs!
Colt's Aunt Cait got him a cool grave digger hat! It came with cotton candy and the boys didn't like it, Blayke was pulling it out of his mouth like it was a hair. lol
lol I love this picture

I love this face!

He was cracking up
Grave Digger!
Finale....so we thought :)
They were pooped!

2 comments:

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

I can't even tell you how much I want to go to a Monster Truck Show. That would be AWESOME!

Torrey said...

You are such a good Mom! It looks like it was so much fun and the cotton candy story is funny. Glad you got Blayke a wagon. It is one of my favorite things we have gotten for our boys. miss you guys.