Saturday, July 30, 2011

March-Blayke's room

Our helper! needs a haircut lol
Bed Head!!

Blayke's work

Notice the green boots? They were the only waterproof shoes I could find to go sledding and he wanted to wear them EVERYWHERE. They are heavy and dorky so I tried to hide them but he always finds them!
We got the first coat all done and Blayke added his art lol..I would have left it if we had done the 2nd coat..but the wonderful peach color still showed thru.





My first time making curtains!! I know they are simple but I'm excited! My Grandma has been an awesome teacher!



We got new flooring in the house in April, so we decided to paint Blayke's room before hand. We let Blayke pick out the blue and it turned out perfect, the other walls are a brown-grey. It was a lot of work but nothing compared to the whole house I did by myself (while Jestin was at work) after the flooring was replaced. It turned out pretty cute and he is so excited! It has been a couple months and still almost daily Blayke takes me in his room to show me his "cool blue wall".

1 comment:

yunikartikasari said...

great blog !!! see mine too>>>>>>>>>>>