Monday, September 15, 2008

Five

THE FIVE

10 years ago I:
1. was 13
2. in middle school. I hated middle school
3. Lived with Grandpa and Grandma Talbot (great times!)
4. Played the flute in band
5. Would watch Jeopardy with Grandpa almost every night

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Laundry
2. Pack maternity clothes, yay!
3. Check everyones blog, post pictures on mine
4. Change diapers and feed Blayke :)
5. Go get groceries

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Brownies
3. JaLee's Peanut Butter bars
4. Rocky Road Ice Cream
5. Chips and Salsa

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Build my dream home
2. Save for my kids future
3. Pay off debt
4. Help my family with whatever they need
5. Donate for breast cancer research

5 places I have lived:
1. Las Vegas, till I was 2
2. Overton
3. Henderson
4. North Las Vegas
5.

Five jobs I have had:
1. Escrow Officer
2. Cashier-Ace Hardware
3. McDonalds
4. Babysitter, (MaKendie and Koby :))
5. Mom

tag...
I'm not sure, everyone I know has already done it :)

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

ronda said...

Isn't being a mom GREAT!! he is such a cutie.
Lov ya

Danila said...

I love that you put "read everyone's blog" on your list of things to do! that's so great, you're addicted! haha!