Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Jestin!


Yesterday was Jestin's birthday. We didn't do much. I got his favorite cake from Albertsons, white cake with strawberries and whip cream in the middle. He got two tatoos for his birthday, Haylee and Blayke's names down his sides. I wasn't excited about more tatoos but I like that he got our kid's names. He said it was the most pain he has ever been in, I felt bad for him but he did it to himself :) We had a few visitors too. Ty and Torrey and the boys, Done'e, Jace, Nicole and Colt, Shannon, Nick and Kodi, Dee and Brittany. That was so nice of everyone to come over for his birthday. Of course I had to take a pic of us on his birthday for scrapbooking :)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY YAY YAY!! I am SO happy that you have a blog!! Jestin's tatoos are really really cool! I love them! I really want to see the little guy. I am seriously gonna come up there next week sometime to see you and see him. He is such a doll!! How are you doing?

Torrey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESTIN! Sorry we couldn't stay longer, but it sounds like you guys had a lot of people come to see you, so that's good. We will have to take you guys out to eat sometime... like to Cafe Rio (yum)!! I am really excited that you decided to blog. It will be fun!

Danila said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! You've done such a great job. Happy Birthday Jestin, we really like the tattoo's (wonder what they'll look like when you're 80 years old? hum?) haha. Love the pictures of Blayke, it was so good to see you guys! Love and miss you.

Nikhay20 said...

Happy Belated Birthday JESSSStin

Amanda Monk said...

Hi Taryn-it's Amanda Dominguez-Monk. It's so nice to see you (on here. It looks like you 3 are doing great! That handsome little baby looks just like his mama! I swear(:

The Yardley's said...

Hey Taryn- Your little guy sure is handsome! And you look great too! Glad to see your bloggin!