Wednesday, October 29, 2008

3 Months



Handsome Boy


I love this face!

Aunt Done'e & Blayke

Kodi & Blayke
Nick & Blayke

Blayke was 3 months old on Friday. I can not believe it. Time has gone by so fast. Done'e, Kodi and Nick were so nice to let me take pics of them. Jestin is tired of me taking his picture :) Kodi took the picture of Blayke & I, she is really good! This has been the best 3 months of my life. I love him so much I can't stand it. Blayke is such a happy baby. I love his smiles and the faces he makes. He has giggled a few times, its so cute! I love every new thing he does. We make fools out of ourselves trying to get him to giggle :) He fake coughs now and grins everytime he does it. He loves taking bath. He gets this serious look on his face and kicks his legs as hard as he can, its so funny. He weighs 13 pounds! We are so lucky to have him. He is such a blessing. I never thought these days would come and now that they are here its like a dream. I love being a mom!!! I love you so much my little man!!

3 comments:

GrandmaLori said...

Can you believe its been 3 months? He has changed so much. I love the way he kicks his arms and legs when we talk to him, and I LOVE his little personality that is growing every day. But best of all is his SMILE!!! Thanks for being such a GREAT MOM & DAD to precious Blayke!

Torrey said...

Wow 3 months already! Time does go by way to fast! This is such a fun age because they start to get a little more interactive. I love to hear a baby giggle! Cute pictures! I really like the gangsta one on your last post!!

Brittany said...

He is so cute!!! I love that we can keep in touch like this!!
~Brittany