Friday, October 31, 2008

Nikki

Aunt Nikki and Blayke






Nikki was here visiting from PA this week. It was so much fun and this is the first time she saw Blayke. She is engaged and I told her she would leave here either wanting or never wanting kids. I think she wants a baby. How couldn't she?? Blayke is so cute :) Just kidding.... I'm really not stuck up. She played mommy.....changed a diaper, got spit up on, put him in his carseat (which is not easy lately because he gets mad and arches his back) and got to carry him around in his carseat. It was nice!! We miss her already. Thank you so much for coming to see us Nikki!




2 comments:

Torrey said...

CUTE pictures! I love the one of Blayke smiling and the one of you and Blayke! It is always nice to have help! Happy Halloween!

Torrey said...

Oh and I love the picture of you, Jestin and Blake up top. Soooo precious!