Saturday, January 24, 2009

Reno

The ears on his hood are so cute

He loves his giraffe




Last weekend Blayke & I rode to Reno with Shannon & Kodi. We drove there on Thursday and came home Monday. Shannon dropped us off in Reno and went to Susanville for her nephew Ryan's first birthday. I had a lot of fun. We got to visit John, Danila, their kids, Louie & Ronda. We went to the mall, got our nails done and just hung out. It was so nice to have a long weekend with my mom. Jestin missed Blayke... and me too... suurrre :) He asked me to send pictures of Blayke to him all weekend. He's a good dad.

2 comments:

ronda said...

It was so nice to see you I'm glad you had such a fun time Blayke is so cute. Luv his giggles. Hope we will be able to see you up here again luv ya

Tami said...

How does that country song go? about when men are dad's they turn into big babies again!! Darin does the same thing!! They're just proud Dad's!!Blayke so cute & getting so big.