Friday, July 24, 2009

Blayke is 1!!!!!!!



I can not believe my baby is 1! This has been the best year of our lives. He is such a blessing. He has grown so much. Blayke is saying momma, dadda and hi. He is taking a few steps... Oh am I in trouble. He has so much energy. I'm excited but sad that he is growing up.
He squints his eyes and smiles, its so cute. We can't help but laugh every time he does it. So now when he gets in trouble he does it and its so hard to keep a straight face. I love you so much my little man, thank you for being best son I could ever wish for!

I will add pictures to this post tomorrow, I can't get them to post and I'm tired :)

We have been out of town, but I will post pictures of our trip soon. I have a lot of catching up to do.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

We can't believe it either! Seems like he was just born yesterday. Times flies! Sorry we didn't make it to the party. Tell Blayke Aunt Brittany and Uncle Dee love him and Happy 1st Birthday!!

Buddy and Traci said...

Wow 1 already!! Happy Birthday Blayke...you have the best mom ever...love ya Taryn:)

Danila said...

I can't believe he's 1 already! Time sure does fly. He's such a cutie! It's so great having little one's they get more fun each year.

ronda said...

He is soooo cute and growing up what aren't kids the best. They always can bring a smile to our face. Happy Birthday Blayke luv ya