Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lake/ Weekend

Jordyn swam the whole day. They couldn't get her out of the water. She was was so cute trying to scare everyone. Her and Uncle Buddy were squirting us with squirt guns.I tried to put Blayke to sleep for an hour and he fought me. Ashleigh wanted to hold him and within minutes he laid his head on her chest and went to sleep. Little Stinker :)
I got a little burnt :)

My mom came down for Jessica's reception. We went to the Lake on Saturday with Shaun, JaLee, Jordyn Kayson, Done'e, Mom and a bunch of friends. This was Blayke's first time at the lake. He loved it! He has a floatie with a shade on it, I'm so mad I didnt get a picture of him in the water, but he just hung out in it. He loved playing in the sand. The reception was beautiful. Jessica looked
gorgeous! Congrats Jess and Danny!

No comments: