Sunday, August 23, 2009

Haiden

My cousin Brianna's baby Haiden!
Holding hands, how sweet
They were tired of pictures :) It's mean to take a picture of them crying but they looked so cute!
I caught the end of Haiden smiling, so sweet! Blayke kept touching his face.Aunt Tana did a little photo shoot with Blayke and the cute stuff in her house


We bribed him with an oreo
I FINALLY got to see Brianna's baby Haiden! Two months flew by and I kept saying I'm going to go visit them. We've been so busy that it took me a while to get there. I'm pathetic, they only live in Henderson. He is such a cute baby and is so good. Brianna is such a good mommy. Can't wait to see them again!

2 comments:

Buddy and Traci said...

What cute pictures...but of course, they are the cutest baby boys around! I still haven't seen Haiden...he's a cutie! Thanks for putting my watch blog on your blog...you rock!

Nate and Felicia said...

Cute pictures! Blayke is soo cute, he looks so much like you.