Monday, August 10, 2009

Saturday * Ultimate Rush



I love this orange!
Jestin loves this camaro, it has a lot of same stuff that he wants for his camaro
HaHa he tried on this awesome hat

This is a 68 firebird almost like Jestin's old one
This was stinkin funny, we were walking to the car and grandma joked saying the stroller is my ride. I talked her into to sitting in the stroller but she only stayed for a second. People walking by were laughing too.

Jestin rode the Ultimate Rush, He didn't scream but I did :) I seriously thought about riding it, but $25 to scare the crap out of myself, umm no.


On Saturday we went to the Grand Sierra and checked out some cars. Then Jeff BBQd steaks for us, yummy. After we ate we met Dad, Caroline and Grandma T at the Grand Sierra again for the cruise. That cruise was awesome because they were doing burnouts and stuff.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Ok.... that ride looks so scary.... Looks like you guys had fun. Some of those cars are pretty awesome looking.

Danila said...

I can't believe he did the Ultimate Rush! Way to go Jestin! That's something I drive by every day and so, you've got to be crazy to ride that.

So glad you all had fun here in the Biggest Little City!