Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blayke's 1st Halloween!




PJ's

Blayke & Colt

Colt & Jace

Caitlyn, Colt & Nicole

Ryan, Colt, Madison, Gabby, Kodi & Blayke


Ryan & Caitlyn's House
We went over to Ryan & Caitlyn's (Nicole's sister) house and hung out for a while. Their neighborhood decorates their houses really cool and they have a ton of trick-or-treaters. It was a lot of fun. Blayke was a Moo Cow and Colt was a football player for the "Colt's". Then we went over to Aunt Debbie and Uncle John's. It was so cute to see all the kids in their costumes. We missed Jordyn & Kayson, they are out at Dumont. Jordyn was Tinkerbell and Kayson was a Dalmatian. Blayke just stared at all the kids trick-or-treating, he had so much to look at. We had a fun night!

4 comments:

Torrey said...

That house looks awesome!!! Blayke is too cute in his cow costume! He has some really cute Halloween outfits too!

GrandmaLori said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!! What an adorable costume. I couldn't see it real clear on my phone and I have been so excited to see it on your blog. Colt and all of the other kids looked really cute too. Blayke is such a SMILEY boy! I grin so hard it hurts everytime I view your blog.
Love ya!

Buddy and Traci said...

Can you say mooo...too Cute! When ya moving out here? I can't wait:)

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

Your family is so cute! How did you find me? I have been wondering how things have been going. So do you have one or two kids, and are you back in Overton or still in Vegas? Blogs are great aren't they