Monday, November 10, 2008

Recent Pics


I can never decide which pose to post
Playing with Dad and Grandpa Kevin

Playing with Grandma Lori

This is the best picture I could get of Grandma Waters, she will not let me take one of her :)

Hanging out with Grandpa

My blue eyed boy!


Life has been crazy. We have been moving this last week. I am so sad to go. But I am looking forward to a new chapter in our lives! We can't decide if we are going to stay in vegas or move back out to the valley. Jestin's work is moving to St. Rose Parkway on the 21st so it will be a long drive for him. Anyways, I feel so lucky that I have been able to stay home with Blayke. I never thought I would be able to. I got laid off in April, I was 7 months pregnant. We were looking for daycare trying to decide what to do and that made our decision. Life has changed, but it is so worth it. I love every minute of being a mom.


I added a picture of Haylee's ceramic handprints and footprints. I took it with Blayke's hand so you can see how small she was. She is our little angel. She was with us for a short time but changed us forever. We appreciate and cherish Blayke so much and she brought our families closer. We miss and love her so much. It was so hard to say goodbye. I wish I could hold her one more time. I can not wait till I see her again. I'm so lucky to be the mother of a perfect little girl.

2 comments:

Torrey said...

He has a different look in every picture. I didn't know you guys were moving... Let us know if you need any help!! The hand and footprints of Haylee is so precious!

GrandmaLori said...

I see the pic of Blayke and grin from ear to ear, then I look to the right and see Haylee's hand and foot prints with Blayke's hand on it and again I grin from ear to ear but this time with tears in my eyes. I miss her too! She will forever be a perfect angel. We love you Haylee and Blayke!
Love Grandma and Grandpa Waters