Monday, November 24, 2008

Wedding Pictures

Stud!

Our Family

My boys are so handsome

Jace & Nicole

Uncle Brad, Aunt Jolene, Grandma & Grandpa Waters

Grandma Lori & Blayke

The Qualls Family minus new baby Jacob!!

Tucker, Tyrel and Cole

Jestin (dork), Lori and Kevin

Grandma & Grandpa Laycock

Yay!! I got a great picture of Grandma Waters

The newlyweds first dance

Deryck & Brittany got married on November 15th. It was beautiful and a lot of fun. My boys looked so handsome. Blayke did so good. He took a long nap before the ceremony so he was happy most of the night. Everything has been so crazy I haven't had a chance to post pictures. Congrats Dee & Brittany!

4 comments:

ronda said...

Great pictures Taryn looks like it was a nice wedding Blayke sure is getting big hope we will be able to come up soon to see everyone luv ya

ronda said...

Hi taryn i also tagged you

Jennifer Richins said...

Thanks for sending me your blog address! I haven't seen you since you've had Blayke. It looks like you're doing well.

Danila said...

Oh, man I love the pictures of Grandma and Grandpa, thanks for sharing them. I really wish we could have been there as well.