Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cereal

Last Night

Tonight- Hanging out in Colt's highchair
I love this face

We gave Blayke rice cereal for the first time last night. As you can see, it didn't go so well. He did not like it. We tried again tonight. It went a little better but he still isn't liking it. I'm going to keep trying. I put him in Colt's highchair tonight and he loved sitting in it. We videotaped him tonight so the picture is after we cleaned him up.

Here ya go Nikki! I posted lots of pictures! She has been calling me wanting to know where my Thanksgiving pictures are.

2 comments:

GrandmaLori said...

The pics of the rice eating are so sad.....they break my heart. Maybe he wants chocolate cake and some ice cream more. Grandma said!!!! LOL

Torrey said...

I know I was just thinking about you guys today! It seems like forever since we have hung out. We miss you guys too! The boys are still sick, but hopefully they will be over it next week so we can get together!

I love Blayke's cute little crying face! I think it took my boys a couple weeks to get used to eating cereal, but they never really liked it! They would scream the whole time and it would just run down their chins. I wondered why I would even try because they weren't eating any of it! Just stick to it and he will figure it out.