Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve



















We went to Shaun & JaLee's for dinner on Christmas Eve. I videotaped so I don't have any pictures from their house. My whole family was there, it was nice. My brothers, sister & I got our pictures taken for our parents for Christmas. The kids all opened their presents. Its fun having kids, they were so cute. Blayke got a lot of cute stuff. We went to Grandpa & Grandma Waters house afterwards and visited with them, Lori & Kevin and Uncle Dave. They had Blayke open a couple presents. They got him a rocking horse. Its head moves, it neighs and snorts. I can't wait for him to be big enough to ride it.

3 comments:

ronda said...

how is the baby i hope he is doing better and you all had a great christmas luv ya

Torrey said...

Oh my gosh! I love your picture! It looks really nice and the family picture looks good too!!

It's so much fun watching kids open gifts. Last year the boys just wanted to eat the wrapping paper, but this year they knew exactly what to do so it was a lot of fun.

I really like your new blog template... very cute!

Jennifer Richins said...

Way cute family picture!