Sunday, August 28, 2011

April-Fair










We met up with Torrey and the kids so Blayke got to ride with Ethan and Evan too





Kash got to ride!




I get sick on the Sea Ray, Blayke really wanted to ride it so Aunt Nicole and Aunt Brittany took him for me. He LOVED it!
You can see Blayke towards the top with his hands up saying WEEEE haha

Shannon, Nicole & Jace, my mom and I took the kids to the fair this year. It was a lot of fun. I was so glad we got to go together. We missed Jestin though, he had to work. Last year Blayke was terrified of the rides, I was the mean mom that kept putting him on them trying to get him used to it and he never did haha..Seriously they stopped rides because he was screaming so hard..So I was a little nervous this year but he LOVED it! Yay!! It's amazing how being one year older makes such a difference. Almost every night when I tell him goodnight he says see you at the fair tomorrow! lol

No comments: