Sunday, February 15, 2009

6 Month Pictures





We got Blayke's 6 month pictures taken a week ago. I got a kiddie kandids gift card from The Frei girls and Grandma Talbot for my baby shower, I was so excited. I waited for his 6 months pics so he would be able to do more fun things. I wish now that I would have gotten his other pictures taken there too because it was so nice. They did a good job and I got the pictures in 10 minutes. I tried to get Blayke to take a nap before we went and of course he wouldn't. He did really good for the most part, he started to get crabby towards the end. Luckily the bathtub pose was the last one because he loves to be naked. He was fussing and the minute we took off his clothes he was happy.......UNTIL we put them back on. My mom and Grandma Mary went with me and it was nice to have help, we had fun. Thank you so much Grandma Talbot, Aunt Beva, Traci, Nicole, Lindsay and Staci! They turned out so cute!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

They turned out way cute!
Thanks for giving us some!
Love you all

GrandmaLori said...

I swear when I start looking at his pictures you literaly have to drag me away. I just can't get enough of him! I have his pictures hanging all over my office walls. When I get stressed I just have to look up and see Blayke and I forget about everything else.

Love ya!!

Steph, Ty, and Kylee said...

That is fun! It is so much fun to have all those pictures to look back on. I can't believe how big he is. So CUTE!

Vicki said...

I sooo enjoyed having you and Blayke here for a whole week! It was awesome to be able to come home from work and have you guys there to visit with. I love it when my kids/grandkids come to visit me (hint, hint to the other kids:)

Jen Millett said...

He is too cute! I showed my mom your blog one time and she said he looks just like you did when you were a baby! and she said you were the cutest baby :)