Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sleepy Boy



Blayke has been fighting sleep so bad. He arches his back, kicks and even hits himself in the face. Last week I was visiting Aunt Tana and Brianna, Aunt Tana was playing with him and he just laid his head on her chest and went to sleep. I was shocked. Two days later, Nick was holding him and he did the same thing, but no... never for his mom.....Today I was eating lunch and holding him and he just went to sleep. Just like that! No rocking, no crying, just went to sleep. It made my day!

4 comments:

Torrey said...

Taryn that is sooo sweet! I swear you have like the best baby. He is always happy and smiling whenever I see him... even when he isn't getting much sleep! I love the picture of him with baby food all over his face! so cute :)

GrandmaLori said...

Isnt that the greatest, having them fall asleep on your chest with no fuss. He looks so dang cute. I love the park pics too, you are such a good Mom taking him to the park. I know those are the times that create memories that your kids will carry forever.

Love ya!!

Jen Millett said...

I just love when they do that it's the best! Babies are always better for everyone else then their parents ha ha

Nate and Felicia said...

I am so glad you found me! Your little boy is so cute!