Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Reno Pics :)



I know he doesn't have much hair but I was excited that I could get it to do a little mohawk :)

I know its mean, but I think his pouty face is so cute. I promise Jeff didn't make him cry :) He was getting tired and I wanted to take pictures.

Blayke had fun with Grandpa Jeff. He is awesome at getting Blayke to sleep, he fights it so bad.

Messy Boy! I was trying to feed Blayke and he wanted to play. He would look away when I would put the spoon to his mouth so it ended up everywhere, including his forehead.

We went and visited Grammy for her lunch breaks. Blayke is popular at her work.

2 comments:

Danila said...

It was so fun to see you again! I wish my life was a little more exciting, but I think we still had fun, it was fun just to sit and chat and let the kids play.

Can't wait to see you next week! haha..

You really need to move here.

Brittany said...

Love the mohawk picture! So cute! I like the one with the food all over his face... Too cute!!