Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day at the Pool

After about an hour in the pool he was pooped, he laid his head on my chest and fell asleep. Still holding the temperature gauge :)

He took a 3 hour nap in the floatie!

Back in the pool afer his nap


Last weekend we hung out at the pool with Nick, Shannon, Kodi, Amy, Hailey and Shelby. This was Blayke's first time in a pool, he cried at first because it was a little cold, but once he got used to it he loved it! These pictures are from my phone so they are not that great.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

So Cute!
I like the picture of him smiling with the hat!
We love him sooo much!

Danila said...

What a cutie! I bet it's super hot down there, the pool is the best place to be on those hot Vegas days. He is growing up so fast, I can't wait to see him again.

Vicki said...

He looks like he loves the pool!!! I want to be in that pool with him...Is that at Aunt Susan's house?

Jen Millett said...

He always seems so happy!

Cami said...

For fun! What is it with kids and water? Once they get in they love it and don't want to get out later. So cute!