Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Haylee




I'm so excited, Haylee finally has a marker! Sounds crazy to get excited over something like that but its been almost two years since she passed. Haylee is buried on top of my Grandpa Talbot and poor guy has pink flowers on his grave :) I'm sure he doesnt mind. The cemetary people must have forgot hers and I didn't want to say anything. My sister told Aunt Arlene (she is on the cemetary board) so she talked to the guy that orders them and got one for our little angel. Thank you so much Aunt Arlene! I also have a picture of the cute lamp that Grandpa & Grandma Waters gave us for Haylee. Its solar and lights up at night. Its so neat. They have changed policies at the cemetary and we can no longer put a headstone behind Grandpa & Grandma's for mowing purposes. So Grandma is letting us put Haylee's info on the back of theirs. Thank you Grams! I have talked to the guy that engraves on the stones and as soon as we get it done I will post a picture.

4 comments:

history145 said...

Whatever brings you closure is a good thing...don't let anyone tell you its weird because people deal with grief in many different ways. You have a great family! Have a good one!

Vaden Chandler
The Arete' Blog
www.ordinary80.blogspot.com

generationz said...

Wow! That is awesome, I can't believe it was never done before but I'm so glad that she'll have one now. We love and miss you.

Torrey said...

I'm glad you guys finally got a marker! That's great. The lamp is a cute idea! Bummer you can't get a headstone for her, but so great of your Grandma to let you put it on theirs.

GrandmaLori said...

I love that Haylee has a marker now. Im also glad that she has a "nightlight". I didn't realize that the cemetary had changed the rules about a headstone but how awesome that your Grandma is so willing to let Haylee have the honor of her name being near your Grandpa Harveys.