Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mothers Day Pics



Miss Kodi & Blayke

Grammy & Blaykemeister (as she calls him :) )

Buddies

Sweet Jordie

He is so dang cute

I am slowly getting caught up posting pictures. Mothers day was very nice. My mom & Jeff were in town, so we all had a bbq at Grandpa Ves & Grandma Mary's house. We played wii, ate, visited and the kids played in Blayke's little pool. Shaun & JaLee surprised my mom and showed up, she was so excited. It was a fun day. I love being a mom! I love my mom she is my best friend, my step mom, mother-inlaw and Grandmas, they are all awesome! I don't know what I would do without all my moms.

3 comments:

Jen Millett said...

Your hair is seriously so cute! and Blayke is getting so big love his little teeth he is too cute!

ronda said...

Hey taryn you hair cut is really cute how are you guys doing? Blayke sure is growing up and cute as ever luv ya

Jennifer Richins said...

Love the new hair do. It's cute on you.